1. Overview & Definitions
For the purposes of this agreement the words "RecruitSolutions", "We", "Our" and "Us" refer to RecruitSolutions Pte Ltd and the CareerController platform.
Access to and use of the Service and the goods and services available through the Service (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms.
"Services" means any web site under RecruitSolutions' control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Services' Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, RecruitSolutions Materials and Services (as applicable in each context).
"Content" includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Services.
"Hirer" means a person or entity that is accessing our Services to post a job or utilizing the Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking talent or candidates for employment.
"Talent" means a User who is accessing our Services to search for a job or in any other capacity except as a Hirer.
We describe the measures we take to protect the security of your personal information and how you can contact us regarding our privacy practices. This Privacy Statement also incorporates reference to our Terms & Conditions (or 'Terms') which also applies to this PDPS and our Services.
Your data is collected, used and disclosed for the purposes of RecruitSolutions providing you with products/services. This includes but is not limited to facilitating web based services, facilitating non-identifying research and feedback, managing your account, processing payments and the provision of customer service. As permitted under law and unless you have specifically opted out from receiving communications, we will from time to time send you marketing offers and communication based on your preferences or demographics.
We self-certify compliance with:
We collect information about you when you use or interact with our Services. We collect information directly from you such as your contact information, resume and profile information. We also collect information about you automatically, including how you use and interact with our Services behaviorally.
The security and privacy of your data is extremely important to us. An integral part of our Services is your control over your privacy settings and how and to whom you share personal and often sensitive information.
2. Profile Privacy Settings
We know that users of our Services have varying levels of comfort when it comes to sharing sensitive information on the internet. To accommodate the needs of all users, RecruitSolutions has multiple levels of profile privacy settings which you can easily modify at any time.
Accept in the case of 'Connected' relationships – which you have the right to accept, reject or disconnect at any stage – your phone number, email address or home address are never shared via your online profile no matter what your privacy settings are (including when 'Public' setting is active).
A RecruitSolutions/CareerController profile can include photos, employment and educational history, contact details, minimum salary expectations and preferred job classifications and locations. Hirers are able to search our Talent database. Registered Talent can elect to update their privacy settings or hide / switch off their Profile at any time.
- Your profile and user information is not discoverable to anyone (inactive).
- If you apply for a job, your online profile (excluding address, phone number and email) and social media links (if provided) are viewable only for the specific role until the job post is closed by the poster/recruiter.
- Profile is limitedly discoverable; hidden are your first name, location, profile photo, profile video. Only your current job title and current employer are visible.
- If you apply for a job or accept a Hirer invitation to apply for a job, your online profile (excluding address, phone number and email) and social media links (if provided) are viewable only for that role until the job post is closed.
Private (Default Setting Upon Registration)
- Profile is not discoverable; hidden are your first name, location, profile photo, profile video, current employer and current job title, current job title and current employer.
- Profile is fully discoverable; including your first name, location, profile photo, profile video, current employer and current job title.
It's always important to be mindful of your security and safety online. Profile information you provide for use and display within our Service must not contain sensitive data relating to your:
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political beliefs
- Philosophical or religious beliefs
- Membership of a trade union or political party
- Physical or mental health or biometric details or genetic makeup
- Matters of a sexual nature
- The commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines
- The commission of any unlawful or objectionable conduct and associated penalties
- Any bank account, driving license number, social security number or national identification number
We attempt to limit access to our profile and profile database to legitimate users, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. We cannot control the use made of profiles by third parties who access the database. Once your profile has been disclosed, RecruitSolutions is not able to retrieve it from the third parties who accessed it.
You agree that any information you provide ("Content") is provided at your own risk. We cannot control third parties' access to such information from our database. As added protection RecruitSolutions suggests:
- If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Be wary of offers for jobs paying a high salary for working from home.
- Never provide highly personal details when looking for a job. There's no need for a recruiter to request your bank details before you've been through the interview process and been offered a role.
- Never agree to process funds through your personal bank account on behalf of a company. Any legitimate company will have corporate accounts, therefore would never ask you to do this.
- Never provide your personal details over a non-secure connection. If you're being asked to enter sign in details, look for the "https://" at the beginning of the website address.
- Look out for mistakes in spelling and grammar. Email scams often originate from overseas.
- Never provide your username and password in an email purporting to be from RecruitSolutions. We will never ask you to provide this information in an email.
- Be wary of a Hirer with no personal contact. It's very unlikely that a recruiter would offer you a job without a telephone and/or face to face interview.
- Keep your password secure and up-to-date. Passwords should be changed at least once every three months and shouldn't contain your name, email address or the word 'password'.
- If you think you have been the victim of online fraud, we recommend you report it to your local law enforcement agency.
We automatically collect information about how you use our Services, the areas and type of Services that you visit, as well as information about your computer or mobile device including your IP address, device ID, physical location, browser and operating system type, and referring URLs. This information is necessary for providing personalized and location-based content as well as analyzing web traffic, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our Services. We may combine this information with information in your account to help prevent fraud.
We may collect information about you from publicly-available websites. We may use this information to create a profile, even if you do not have an account with us, or append it to an existing profile. We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from RecruitSolutions if your computer supports this type of program.
If you choose to sign in with Facebook or similar sites, we import the requested information from your account and make it part of your profile. Because RecruitSolutions sites and applications are intended to allow you to share your information and to allow others to find you, we make certain information about you publicly available by default. Such information may, for example, be accessed by anyone on the Internet, including users without accounts, and may appear in public search engine search results. However, you can control the visibility of your information by managing your profile privacy settings. You can also restrict the information available to others by deleting information you do not want visible or by not providing it at all.
When you post information on another user's profile or provide an endorsement to another user, the public availability of that information will be subject to the other user's privacy settings.
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your Personal Information, if you choose to provide it or if we obtain it in the manner described above.
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our Services.
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address) if you buy products on our Services.
- Your demographic information (such as zip or postal code, occupation, education and experience, and if you choose to provide it, age, gender and race or ethnicity).
- Job search behavior and preferences, and a record of the searches that you make on our Services. We do this in order to present you with job recommendations based on your interests as expressed previously through your searches.
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type).
- Pages and URLs that refer visitors to our Services, also pages and URLs that visitors exit to once they leave our Services.
- Dates and times of visits to our Services.
- Information on actions taken on our Services (such as page views, site navigation patterns and job view or application activity).
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our Services.
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our Services.
We collect information stored in your social media profile that you authorize us to access when you use your social media profile to enact features on the Services, such as the ability to pre-populate our registration form or a job application. RecruitSolutions provides software applications ("Apps") available to the public. If you decide to download one of our Apps, we will collect your profile information, including your social network site user ID, work email address, name, city, state, social network site profile image URL, and employment history, including job titles and company names for the following:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to verify your identity and process payments;
- to respond to your service requests, feedback and queries;
- to enforce contractual obligations and RecruitSolution's legal rights;
- for marketing research and statistical analysis;
- to send you information, updates and marketing materials in relation to our services and those of third party organisations;
- complying with the law, orders of the court or lawful requests by law enforcement and regulatory officials; and
- for any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent, including during the registration process and related terms and conditions.
In addition, when you use our Services, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. The information we may collect by automated means:
To register to receive our Services is completely optional. When you sign up for RecruitSolutions, you are required to provide information such as your name, email address, birthday, and gender. You may also include information you choose to share on RecruitSolutions, such as when you post a status update, upload a photo, or as a referee or comment on a colleague or friend's profile.
By using our Services and by registering your details with us, you consent to us collecting and processing and sharing sensitive personal data supplied by you in accordance with our Terms and your Privacy Settings.
RecruitSolutions requests that Users provide their email address and information relating to their employment preferences, in order that we can notify Users via email of jobs specific to their previously given criteria.
RecruitSolutions provides Talent and Hirers with selected information about job seeking, job placement and career-related topics. RecruitSolutions may also make Users aware of additional products and services which form part of your relationship with RecruitSolutions. There is an option to 'opt-out' of receiving these emails in the 'Settings' area of the Services.
If you have a Talent Profile, Hirers searching the Talent database may elect to invite you to a job opportunity for which they are recruiting and/or invite you to their Talent Pool. Hirers' ability to search and view Talent Profiles is determined by the Talent privacy settings. Any Talent profile set to 'Locked' is not findable in any Hirer search. Hirers don't gain access to Talent phone numbers or home addresses irrespective of privacy settings.
Talent Users will be able to create different language versions of Talent profiles and choose from multiple free and premium resume templates. Deleting or modifying Content or changing privacy settings of Talent profiles may mean it is no longer accessible to Hirers or will be available in the updated format. Deleted records may still be stored by RecruitSolutions in testing or backup systems for a period of time.
You may also elect to clear your RecruitSolutions Profile altogether. Cleared RecruitSolutions Profiles may still however be stored by RecruitSolutions in testing or backup systems for a period of time. RecruitSolutions reserves the right to disable or clear a RecruitSolutions Profile at its sole discretion. All information provided when creating a Profile (including your name, resume, email address, telephone numbers, employment and educational history) may be used by RecruitSolutions.
If you have a Talent Profile with a privacy setting other than 'locked', a Hirer may invite you to indicate your interest in a job opportunity that the Hirer thinks may be of interest to you. Talent can set 'What I Want' job pre-conditions that act as a filter to any Hirer job invitation. Any non-qualifying job invitation is moved to a 'Filtered' inbox for periodical deletion.
3. Data Storage & Security
RecruitSolutions takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our system. RecruitSolutions allows you to access your information at any time to keep it accurate and up to date. Any information which we hold for you is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality and privacy of any personal information held by RecruitSolutions. However, RecruitSolutions will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access of your personal information.
By maintaining the confidentiality of any password and email account used to gain access to our Services you also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account by any other user or any other breach of security relating to your account.
4. Public Information
We may collect or use information about you from publicly-available websites whether or not you have an account with us. We may also acquire information about you from third parties to further personalize and enhance your experience.
5. Account Information
You and RecruitSolutions may access, review, correct, update, change or delete your account profile at any time. You will not be able to delete data held by third parties, such as prospective Hirers, that already have accessed and printed your profile information or resume.
Registration, Talent Pool & emPowering
RecruitSolutions facilitating the grouping, sharing and linking of your account and profile with other users of the Service. Whilst such linking may not be initiated by Users, in all cases 'acceptance' by users is required to establish such a link and the sharing of information between users of the Services. Talent can easily determine with which Hirers they have shared access to within your settings area. Activity such as applying for a role or sending messages may allow users to retain information despite any changes in privacy settings.
If Talent accepts an invitation to a Job or accepts an invitation by a Hirer to be part of a 'talent pool' Talent are agreeing to create a link from their profile to the Hirer which displays the full Talent profile.
When you request or agree to "emPower" a Talent profile you create a connection to that user. Once confirmed by the other user this connection is added to your profile as well as the other users, which depending upon your privacy settings can be shared and made available by the other user. From time to time you may be contacted by or receive updates from the other. You can remove the link or change the privacy settings of this 'emPower' connection at any time.
RecruitSolutions Services' offer users the option of: (1) making profiles and other information public through universal online or browser based access or (2) targeted (but not secure) URL access. These pages are public pages, whereby there is no privacy protection and all information becomes instantly accessible to the general public.
Some Pages contain content that comes directly from the Page owner. Page owners can do this through online plugins, such as a YouTube link. Because this content comes directly from the Page owner, that Page may be able to collect information about you, just like any website.
Phones, Tables & Other Devices
Once you share information with your friends and others, they may be able to sync it with or access it via their mobile phones and other devices. For example, if you share a photo within our Services, someone viewing that photo could save it. Similarly, if you share your contact information with someone, they may be able to use RecruitSolutions or third party applications or devices to sync that information. You should only share information or connect with users of our Service you trust because they will be able to save it or re-share it with others, including when they sync the information to a device.
Social Media Widgets
If you choose to use our service to share our Service or your profile we may ask you for your contacts' name, email address or other information to facilitate contacting or interactive with them about our Services.
Profile Hirer Search & Privacy Controls
During the registration process your privacy settings will be setup as 'Private' and your user profile will automatically become available for our Talent search service. Your name, photo and all contact details will not be displayed or available under this 'Private' privacy setting unless you: accept an invitation from a Hirer to apply for a role; apply for a role; or make your profile available as part of a registration or talent pool arrangement.
You can update your privacy settings to opt-out of such talent search at any time by amending your privacy settings in your account to 'Private +' (which is similar to 'Private' except your most recent job title and employer are also not visible) or 'Locked' which prevents your profile being discovered for any talent search. You can still apply for jobs or be part of a Talent Pool.
Subject to your privacy settings, RecruitSolutions makes available online profiles and job applications to hirers, third parties and their nominees. The use of your information (personal or otherwise) by these third parties is not within the control of RecruitSolutions and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of these external companies.
If Talent use any privacy setting other than 'Locked' their Talent Profile will be available to search by Hirers (incl. recruiters and prospective employers). We attempt to limit access to Talent Profiles to legitimate Hirers such as employers, recruiters, hiring managers, head hunters and human resource professionals, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database.
RecruitSolutions cannot control the use of Talent Profiles by Hirers or other third parties who access such Talent Profiles while they are in our searchable database. Talent may change their privacy settings at any time, however Hirers who have already gained access to the Profile may have retained a copy of the Talent Profile in their own files or databases. RecruitSolutions cannot control the retention, use or privacy of Profiles that have been downloaded by third parties. Accordingly, you should not put information you would not want made public in your Talent Profile.
6. Usernames & Passwords
Online security risks can be minimized simply by ensuring that your password is always kept secure. We recommend you follow the password security advice below:
- Always use a password which is personal and does not contain your name, email address or the word 'password'
- Ensure your password contains both letters and numbers
- Never give your password out to anyone - we will never ask you for your password
- Change your password at least once every three months
- Take a moment to memorize your password so you don't need to write it down
- Try and use a different password for each different website you use
7. Cookies, Tracking Choices & Third Party Advertisers
We use technologies like cookies, pixels, and local storage (like on your browser or device, which is similar to a cookie but holds more information) to provide and understand a range of products and services. We use these technologies to do things like:
- make RecruitSolutions easier or faster to use;
- enable features and store information about you (including on your device or in your browser cache) and your use of RS;
- deliver, understand and improve advertising;
- monitor and understand the use of our products and services; and
- protect you, others and RecruitSolutions.
Types of cookies we may use:
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results
- Analytics: We track site traffic patterns so we can identify popular site content and potential site problems
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on our site
In order to better understand our users, RecruitSolutions utilizes third party measurement companies to assess site traffic. A tracking code may be used to collect the following information on the usage of our Services including:
- The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on RecruitSolutions ;
- The number of unique visitors to RecruitSolutions;
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on RecruitSolutions when they do visit; and
- Common entry and exit points into RecruitSolutions.
- This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to RecruitSolutions to assist in analyzing the usage of the Site. This data is also accessible by media organizations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet websites.
RecruitSolutions also uses Google Adwords conversion tracking to measure advertising performance and improve the quality of the adverts you see.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Advertiser Cookies Use
We may ask advertisers or other partners to serve ads or services to computers, mobile phones or other devices, which may use a cookie, pixel or other similar technology placed by RecruitSolutions or the third party (although we would not share information that personally identifies you with an advertiser). Third-party advertising companies who may place or access cookies on your computer hard drive to distinguish your web browser uniquely and to keep track of information relating to serving ads on your web browser, such as the type of ads shown and the web pages on which the ads appear.
These companies may use information about your visits to these Services and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you on our Services or on other, third party, sites. We also may give third party advertisers the ability to tailor their advertisements on our Services using demographic and preference information we provide to them in.
8. Protecting Your Personal Information
- Talent users should use own careful judgment about whether and what information to provide prospective Hirers. Do not put sensitive information such as your social security number or bank details on your Profile.
- To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your RecruitSolutions account user name and password and not share this information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our Services. Please note that we will never ask for your RecruitSolutions account user name or password via email.
- Our Services are open to the public, and we cannot guarantee that all users of our services have a legitimate need to the information they seek.
- Identity thieves may attempt to trick you into providing sensitive information. Do not provide any non-work related personal information (i.e., your social security number or any other state or national identification number, eye colour, marital status, etc.) over the phone or online.
- Users should never provide credit card or bank numbers or engage in a monetary transaction of any sort.
Your profile information may also be used for networking with other community members or may be visible to other users of our Services. Some of Services, such as our resume profile database, profile sharing, emPower endorsement program, job applications and talent pool, enable third parties to see your personal information. Although every effort is made to protect your privacy (incl. a standard practise of preventing any Hirer with the same domain details as a Talent's current employer seeing the Talent profile), you should be aware that you Profile may be monitored by your current employer.
Other than instances where Talent their profile to Hirers via our Talent database, submit their profile via job application or acceptance of a job invitation or otherwise provide permission to share a Talent Profile, RecruitSolutions will not sell our users' personal information to anyone for any reason. Our users decide how much identifying or contact information they wish to display.
All users should be aware, however, that when they choose to display or distribute personal information (such as their email address or other contact information on a public resume) via the Services or any other distribution method, this information can be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties, for which RecruitSolutions is not responsible.
9. Information Use
RecruitSolutions uses the information we collect about you to deliver the Services we offer, respond to you, and operate and improve our Services. Granting RecruitSolutions permission to use such information not only allows us to provide the Services as they exists today, but also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future. Without limitation, we may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register, manage and maintain your account on the Services.
- Create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us, information collected or imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers.
- Provide products or services you request.
- Process, validate and deliver your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Maintain a record of the jobs you view or apply to on our Services.
- Inform you of relevant job postings that may be of interest to you.
- Provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties.
- Provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Services.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests (such as relevant services, educational or other career development opportunities); enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media; and solicit your feedback and input. These communications will contain links for preference management and, where appropriate, unsubscribe links should you decide you do not want to receive further communications.
- Manage your participation in our events and other promotions, where you have signed up for such events and promotions.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we have sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors' use of our Services, mobile applications and social media assets, and the jobs viewed or applied to on our Services.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Add information gathered from public websites to your profile;
- Allow you to contact other users or to invite others to join or create an account or endorse you.
- Allow you to import information about yourself or your contacts from other sites or applications or to export your information to other sites or applications;
- Make purchases
- Enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you to conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof;
- Provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- Display targeted messages from employers based on the content of your resume or profile;
- Provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process;
- Provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles;
- Provide customers with reports about the characteristics and trends of the job market including availability of talent;
- Allow you to share jobs and profile information with your connections;
- Give search engines access to public information;
10. Other Information We Receive
We may also receive other types of information about you:
- We receive data about you whenever you use or interact with our Services, such as when you look at another person's timeline, send or receive a message, click on, view or otherwise interact with our Service, use a RecruitSolutions mobile app or make purchases through RecruitSolutions.
- When you post things like photos or videos on RecruitSolutions, we may receive additional related data (or metadata) such as the time, date, and place you took the photo or video.
- We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to install RecruitSolutions apps or to access RecruitSolutions, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we may get your GPS or other location information so we can tell you if any of your friends are nearby, or we could request device information to improve how our apps work on your device.
- We receive data whenever you visit a game, application, or website that uses RecruitSolutions or visit a site with a RecruitSolutions feature (such as a social plugin), sometimes through cookies. This may include the date and time you visit the site; the web address, or URL, you're on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system you use; and, if you are logged in to RecruitSolutions, your User ID.
- When we get your GPS location, we may put it together with other location information we have about you (like your current city). But we only keep it until it is no longer useful to provide you services, like keeping your last GPS coordinates to send you relevant notifications.
- Sometimes we get data from our affiliates or our advertising partners, customers and other third parties that helps us (or them) deliver ads, understand online activity, and generally make RecruitSolutions better. For example, an advertiser may tell us information about you (like how you responded to an ad on RecruitSolutions or on another site) in order to measure the effectiveness of - and improve the quality of - ads.
11. Information Storage
RecruitSolutions users may store and share information about you and others that they have, such as when they upload and manage their invites and contacts, upload your contact information, post a photo of you or add you to a group.
Access to or correction, update or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by RecruitSolutions if it would violate another person's rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. RecruitSolutions may at is absolute discretion archive, remove, reformat, resize or changes videos, images or any file uploaded or associated to your accounts.
Because managing your career is a life-long process, we retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make repeat use of our sites more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or remove your personal information as described below. If you do not sign in to your account or interact with our services for a significant period of time, your account will expire and be scheduled for removal from our Services. Expired accounts and all associated Content are deleted on a periodic basis. Our current expiration period is approximately 10 years; we may extend or reduce this period in order to adjust to changing hiring patterns. If your account contains a personal profile, you will receive an email notifying you that we will be deleting your profile in this manner.
RecruitSolutions maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the Personal Information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private. As a user of the Services, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Services, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Services.
12. Affiliates & 3rd Parties
We may share information we receive with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that RecruitSolutions or that become part of that group (often these companies are called affiliates). Likewise, our affiliates may share information with us as well. This sharing is done in compliance with applicable laws including where such laws require consent. We and our affiliates may use shared information to help provide, understand and improve our Services and their own Services.
We give your information to the people and companies that help us provide, understand and improve our Services. For example, we may use outside vendors to help host our website, serve photos and videos, process payments, analyze data, conduct and publish research, measure the effectiveness of ads, or provide search results. In some cases we provide the service jointly with another company.
13. Children's Privacy
RecruitSolutions is committed to every reasonable means possible to providing a safe and secure environment where users' personal information and privacy is protected and user interaction is appropriate, lawful and legitimate.
Primarily as a means of educating students about their career options, we allow children to register and setup an account for our Services. Based on the user supplied date of birth, we do not allow any external sharing or interaction with this account if the account holder is under the age of 13. If you become aware or suspect any unlawful or inappropriate sharing or interaction of our Services please immediately report it to RecruitSolutions.
14. Account Deletion & Deactivating
If you want to stop using your account, you can either deactivate ("Private") or delete it.
If you wish to delete your account information altogether, please contact us. We will send you an email to confirm that your personal information has been deleted (save for an archival copy which is not accessible by you or third parties on the Internet). The archival copy is retained only for as long as needed for audit and record purposes. We will also keep logs and information that may relate to your activity on the site.
Deactivating ("Private") your account puts your account on hold. Other users will no longer see your profile unless you have specifically chosen to share your profile with them (e.g. membership of a Talent Pool), but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future.
Certain information is needed to provide you with services, so we only delete this information after you delete your account. Some of the things you do on RecruitSolutions aren't stored in your account, for example, a record of payment. This information remains after you delete your account.
15. Notice of Changes
Your contact and payment details (e.g. name, phone number, email address, physical address and credit card information) are encrypted with industry standard encryption and abstracted from the primary Services database.
We use secure socket layer (or "SSL") technology to protect credit card transactions. The SSL technology encrypts credit card numbers while in transit so that they are not intercepted by unintended third parties.
RecruitSolutions uses it best endeavors to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet and devices are open systems. RecruitSolutions cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
17. Links to Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not owned by RecruitSolutions. In addition, if you are using our App through a social networking site, remember that our Apps may be served by or hosted by other sites. These other sites or linked third-party sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those sites. We are not responsible for the content of any sites or services not owned or provided by RecruitSolutions, any use of those sites, or those sites' privacy practices.
18. Legal Compliance
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Singapore where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
Information we receive about you, including financial transaction data related to purchases made with RecruitSolutions, may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
19. Change of Control
You own all of the content that you submit. However, you grant RecruitSolutions a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license to use any of that content. You also warrant that anybody holding rights in any content that you submit has effectively waived those rights in their entirety and has granted you the right to grant this license to us, and has effectively granted permission for the content that you submit to be viewed by anybody who happens to see that content.
By submitting content, you guarantee that you are entitled to submit the information and that it is accurate, not confidential, not in contravention of any contractual limitations and not in contravention of any other third party rights.
21. International Data Transfers
When we obtain personal information about you, we may process and store the information outside of the country in which you are located. The countries in which we process the information may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you are located. Further, users who access your information, such as potential employers, also may be located in a different country than you and different laws may apply to their use of your information.
Information you post in public areas of RecruitSolutions sites or applications or make visible to employers and other users of the Service may be accessed, used and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence.
Sometimes, we transfer or disclose personal information to 3rd party contractors including to persons and businesses outside Singapore. By giving us your personal information, you consent to such disclosures.
22. Contact Us
Should you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or enquiries relating to your personal data, please contact the Personal Data Protection Officer at the following address:
Name: Mr Glenn Fairchild, Executive Director, RecruitSolutions Pte Ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 143 Cecil Street #16-04 GB Building Singapore 069542